Reference Number CCB201112-29
Job Title Unemployed Learnership Packaging
Company Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Job Type Learnerships
Location – Country South Africa
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Packaging Department.
To provide 12 people with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3. They will enter into a fixed-term contract with CCBSA Polokwane Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a national qualification.
A Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning.
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
• A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
• The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contain the outcomes and assessment
• Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilizing a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Attention to detail
•Ability to interact well in teams
• Ability to work effectively in teams
Skills, Experience & Education
Qualifications / Experience :
• Must be a South African Citizen
• Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
• Must be Employment Equity candidate
• Must not have previously completed the same qualification/ learnership at another company or organization