Traffic Officers needed
Ref No.: RTMC/RTT/2022
The Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC) has established a Trainee Traffic Program which is at NQF Level 6, and runs over a period of three (3) years. Anyone who is interested to be part of this program is welcome to apply. Successful candidates will be required to enter a three (3) year contract with the RTMC.
The training program will take place in Gauteng province or any other suitable venue identified by the RTMC. Accommodation, meals, study material, stipend will be provided to successful candidates.
To qualify for the NQF Level 6 Trainee Traffic Officer Program applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum qualification of a National Senior Certificate or National Certificate
- Vocational passed at Diploma adequate achievement i.e., level 4 (50% to 59%) and above.
- Candidates with a post-matric qualification will also be considered.
- Code B driving licence (manual transmission)
- No criminal record
- South African Citizenship
- Completed prescribed medical form by a registered medical practitioner as proof that the candidate may do strenuous exercise
- Must be under the age of 35 on the closing date of the advert
Candidates are required to note the following:
- Fitness assessments will be conducted during the recruitment process
- Driving assessment will be conducted during the recruitment process
- Qualification and criminal record verifications will be conducted during the recruitment process
- Medical assessments will be conducted prior to enrollment to the programme
Guidelines for applying:
1. To apply please submit:
- A letter of application (no prescribed template), accompanied by a recent Curriculum Vitae.
- Completed prescribed medical form that the candidate can do strenuous exercise.
- Certified copies of qualifications, identity document and driving license. These copies must be certified within a period of three months from the advert closing date.
2. Applicants are required to clearly indicate:
• The province from which they are applying from where they will be assessed during the recruitment process. This should be clearly indicated on the letter of application.
• The reference number for the position they are applying for on the letter of application.
These copies must be certified within a period of 3 months from the advert closing date.
Candidates are required to clearly indicate the province and reference number on the letter of application.
Applications must be forwarded via email to: email@example.com.
Or by post to: Postnet Suite 186, Private Bag x4, Menlo Park, 0102.
DOWNLOAD THE MEDICAL CERTIFICATE HERE: https://www.rtmc.co.za/index.php/careers
The RTMC reserves the right not to make an appointment. Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you have not received any response from us within 3 months, please consider your application unsuccessful.