City Power Johannesburg (SOC) Limited, in partnership with National Treasury (NT) extends an invitation to unemployed South African youth to participate in the Infrastructure Skills Development Grant (ISDG) Programme.
The aim of ISDG is to recruit unemployed young graduates, with qualification from accredited Universities/ Universities of Technology at a three (3) years fixed term contract, to offer training and get them to professionalise with the statutory councils.
- Applicants have to be South African citizens
- Aged between 18 and 35 years,
Fields of study:
Must have completed studies in the following disciplines:
- BSc / BEng / Bing / BTech Electrical Engineering
- BSc / BEng / Bing Civil Engineering
- BSc / National Diploma Quantity Surveyor
- ND Electrical Engineering
- All applicants will be required to undergo an assessment.
- The assessment will be held at the City Power Head Offices.
- To comply with COVID-19 regulations all applicants will be pre booked for their assessment appointment and must ensure that they make their allocated time.
- City Power will contact all applicants to assist with the pre booking.
- The assessment will be a multiple-choice assessment aimed at assessing the applicant’s knowledge of City Power and the City of Johannesburg.
How to Apply
The following documents must accompany your completed application form:
- Certified copy of your qualification. Applicants are required to have international qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA);
- Transcripts of statements of results; and
- Certified copy of South African identity document
Kindly complete the application form and submit via email to: recruitment.ISDG@citypower.co.za
For any enquiries,
- Refiloe Semela: 011 490 7821
- Sesese Happiness Dlamini: 011 490 7781