Probably the name of Compass Consulting is not really familiar to South African. In fact, it is a kind of establishment which provides some integrated solutions for companies to facilitate them in achieving their targets. They have gained a lot of positive reputation from time to time to be the expert of Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment. Currently, they are offering Compass Consulting learnership.
The position offered is as pharmacy assistant. They bring opportunities for those who wish to work in pharmaceutical field of work. In this learnership programme, the applicants will learn under the South African Pharmacy Council. Therefore, they need no worried that they will get no knowledge from the experts. In contrast, they will get some training sessions and formal courses from the professionals.
This learnership is dedicated for those who have high commitment toward the learnership programme. Thus, when you think that you do not have high responsibilities and dedications, you need to think twice before applying for this Compass Consulting learnership.
The available learnership on compass-consulting.co.za
Table of Contents
- Programme Description
- Closing Date
Position: Pharmacy Assistant (level 3)
Recruiter: Compass Consulting
Type of work: full-time
- Having the minimum grade 11 certificate
- Grade 12/ Matric will be preferable
- Being the citizen of South Africa
- The applicants should be currently unemployed
- The applicants must be between 18 and 35 years old
- Those who previously disadvantaged will get more priority
- The applicants must reside in Gauteng
- Having the ability and willingness to travel around Gauteng
Compass Consulting learnership brings some benefits for the successful applicants. These following benefits are what the applicants will get during the learnership.
- The applicants will get stipend R3000 monthly. However, this stipend will not increase for the whole year
- The theoretical training will be fully funded from the accredited provider
- Furthermore, there will be a work integrated placement for the duration of 1 year
In continuing your application processes, there are some applications that you have to attach as well as follows.
- A comprehensive application form
- A copy of Identity Document
- Certified copies of academic records
- Copies of qualifications
These documents need sending to email@example.com with the written subject of Pharmacy Assistant Learnership. Therefore, please make sure that you are not missing to write the subject line in the email.
In order to get more chances, there are two steps that the applicants must have gone through. The first one is theoretical training. It is to find out whether you have the basic understanding about the position you are applying. Meanwhile, the second one is workplace practical training. It is to figure out whether you have all the capabilities to get the Compass Consulting learnership.
If you have some questions related to Compass Consulting learnership, you can call 021 012 5075. Besides, you can send your questions through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, the course starts on 1 February 2021. Consequently, this selection committees will have zero tolerance for those who submit their applications late. In other words, their applications will be disqualified and they will have no chance for this Compass Consulting learnership.