Main Purpose of the Job:
Reporting to the Village Manager, the successful incumbent is expected to perform General work and Domestic functions by assisting with the day to day operations of the Evergreen Village in order to achieve the business objectives of the Village as well as maintain the exceptional service standards expected in accordance with Evergreen Policies and Procedures.
Education and experience required:
· Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
· Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
· Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
· Excellent organizational skills a must
· Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES:
- South African citizens only
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- Hospitality Experience an advantage
- Attention to detail pertaining to area of responsibility
- Maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance as per company standards
- Prepared to work shifts and weekends
Qualifications and competencies: Junior Certificate or Std 08. Knowledge and Skills: Writing skills.
Render cleaning services. Use and keep all cleaning goods and materials properly. Requisition of cleaning materials. Ensure infection control.
General enquiries about the advertised posts should be directed to Mr. QLM Mogotlane/Mr. MJ Sekgobela or Ms. ME Gafane at Tel No: (015) 230 4375/4315/4426.
Applications for Mavambe Secure Care Centre: should be addressed to, The Head of Department, Private Bag X 9710, Polokwane, 0700 or submitted at 21 Biccard Street, Olympic Towers Building. Ground Floor, Office no 30. Polokwane Welfare Complex or Polokwane Secure Care Centre: should be directed to Head of Institution: Private Bag X9513, Polokwane, 0700 or hand-delivered at Plot 303, Sterkloop, Polokwane.
Capricorn: The District Director, Private Bag X 9709, Polokwane, 0700 Sekhukhune: The District Director, Private Bag X80, Lebowakgomo, 0737 Vhembe: The District Director, Private Bag X5040, Thohoyandou, 0950 Waterberg: The District Director, Private Bag X1051, Modimolle, 0510 Mopani: The District Director, Private Bag X9689, Giyani, 0826
NOTE: Applications should be submitted on the Z83 form obtainable from any Government Institution and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and originally certified copies of required qualifications.VISIT APPLICATION SITE