WELCOME: Online Application Process will only take to steps. Make sure that you are ready before you start. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR APPLICATION LET’S GO THROUGH REQUIREMENTS
Applicants must be:
- Above the age of 18;
- Not receiving any income;
- Not receiving any social grant;
- ANot receiving any unemployment insurance benefit and does not qualify to receive unemployment insurance benefits;
- Not be receiving a stipend from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme; and
- Not resident in a government-funded or subsidized institution.
Prospective applicants will need to provide the following compulsory information for the processing their applications:
- Identity Number;
- Name and surname as captured in the ID (and initials);
- Gender and disability;
- Banking details – bank name and account number;
- Contact details – cell phone number;
- Residential address;
OTHER APPLICATION METHODS
An applicant can send a WhatsApp message to 082 0468 553 or USSD line (sms) *134*7737# or e-mail to SRD@sassa.gov.za
SASSA local offices will be attending to specific grants on specific days only:
· Monday and Tuesday: Grants for older persons (old age grants)
· Wednesday and Thursday: Child Support Grants and Foster Care Grants
· Friday: Administration for staff to attend to matters that flow over from the previous days.