- Permanent Senior EE position
- Uitenhage, Eastern Cape
- Market Related cost to company
- Job 2375009
About the Position
Our leading automotive manufacturing client based in Uitenhage is looking to employ a Forensic Investigator.
- Initiate, conduct, lead and co-ordinate all investigations of a Security nature by means of collating evidence, interviewing suspects and witnesses as well as the necessary liaison with the applicable authorities.
- Coordinate all personal protection activities including surveys/ awareness/ maintenance relating to home security for company executives and other applicable staff members, in line with Company Organisational Directives.
- Conduct investigations and questioning/ interviewing suspects, witnesses, etc. as it relates to violations of company policies and procedures for contingent (vendors and contractors) staff and permanent staff.
- Formulate key performance indicators (KPI’s) for Security as a performance measure tool.
- Draft and facilitate the issuing of disciplinary matters, and enforce company disciplinary code by initiating disciplinary hearings.
- Provide specialist evidence or testimony in CCMA or Labour Court hearing on behalf of the company.
- Represent the company in all criminal, labour and related cases in courts when required.
- Maintenance of detailed records, filling and preparation of investigative reports.
- Exchange pertinent information and co-ordinate activities with other departments.
- Serve as a triage point for all whistleblower complaints.
- Coordinate and provide travel risk report for employees travelling internationally based on company Group Security country travel restrictions input.
- Provide induction training to new company employees, contractual, contractors and Global employees.
- Coordinate the executive protection functions of the company Vehicle Identification Specialist and G4S Investigations Manager
- Provide monthly statistics regarding forensic investigation activities, status, outcomes, etc. to be included in monthly report to Office of the MD.
Education and Experience:
- Have a minimum 4 year legal qualification, i.e. LLB degree specializing in Labour Law
- Have a minimum of 5 years active experience in a similar role within a corporate environment
- Experience in forensic investigations, disciplinary processes and procedures, e.g., initiating cases, Arbitration preparation, CCMA representation, etc.
- A Recognised Security Management Qualification i.e. B Tech
- Advanced knowledge of Labour Law
- Basic understanding of Security processes and protocol
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, particularly Senior Management and Union representatives
- Excellent interpersonal-, communication-, analytical-, and presentation skills
- Business Acumen: ability to understand the relation between the role of security and business environment